Flight Pilot Simulator 3D Free on Windows Pc
Developed By: Fun Games For Free
Rating: 4,2/5 - 2.665.400 votes
Last Updated: July 18, 2021
Compatible with Windows 7/8/10/11 Pc & Laptop
|Release Date||December 06, 23|
Description from Developer:
About this gameOn this page you can download Flight Pilot Simulator 3D Free and play on Windows PC. Flight Pilot Simulator 3D Free is free Simulation game, developed by Fun Games For Free. Latest version of Flight Pilot Simulator 3D Free is 2.11.25, was released on 2023-12-06 (updated on 2021-07-18). Estimated number of the downloads is more than 100,000,000. Overall rating of Flight Pilot Simulator 3D Free is 4,2. Generally most of the top apps on Android Store have rating of 4+. This game had been rated by 2,665,400 users, 270,365 users had rated it 5*, 1,690,031 users had rated it 1*.
How to play Flight Pilot Simulator 3D Free on Windows?
Instruction on how to play Flight Pilot Simulator 3D Free on Windows 7/8/10/11 Pc & Laptop
In this post, I am going to show you how to install Flight Pilot Simulator 3D Free on Windows PC by using Android App Player such as BlueStacks, LDPlayer, Nox, KOPlayer, ...
Before you start, you will need to download the APK/XAPK installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note] You can also download older versions of this game on bottom of this page.
Below you will find a detailed step-by-step guide, but I want to give you a fast overview of how it works. All you need is an emulator that will emulate an Android device on your Windows PC and then you can install applications and use it - you see you're playing it on Android, but this runs not on a smartphone or tablet, it runs on a PC.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
Step By Step Guide To Play Flight Pilot Simulator 3D Free using BlueStacks
- Download and Install BlueStacks at: https://www.bluestacks.com. The installation procedure is quite simple. After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator. It may take some time to load the Bluestacks app initially. Once it is opened, you should be able to see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Open the APK/XAPK file: Double-click the APK/XAPK file to launch BlueStacks and install the application. If your APK/XAPK file doesn't automatically open BlueStacks, right-click on it and select Open with... Browse to the BlueStacks. You can also drag-and-drop the APK/XAPK file onto the BlueStacks home screen
- Once installed, click "Flight Pilot Simulator 3D Free" icon on the home screen to start playing, it'll work like a charm :D
[Note 1] For better performance and compatibility, choose BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit read more
[Note 2] about Bluetooth: At the moment, support for Bluetooth is not available on BlueStacks. Hence, apps that require control of Bluetooth may not work on BlueStacks.
How to play Flight Pilot Simulator 3D Free on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at: https://www.bignox.com. The installation is easy to carry out.
- Drag the APK/XAPK file to the NoxPlayer interface and drop it to install
- The installation process will take place quickly. After successful installation, you can find "Flight Pilot Simulator 3D Free" on the home screen of NoxPlayer, just click to open it.
Download older versions
Other versions available: 2.11.25 , 2.11.24 , 2.10.23 , 2.10.21 , 2.10.17 , 2.10.12 , 2.10.8 , 2.10.7 , 2.10.6 , 2.9.2 , 2.4.17 , 2.4.16 , 2.4.15 , 2.4.14 , 2.4.13.