MiniMovie - Free Video and Slideshow Editor on Windows Pc
Developed By: ZenUI, ASUS Computer Inc.
Rating: 4,5/5 - 515.179 votes
Last Updated: September 27, 2020
|Release Date||July 24, 18|
|Category||Video Players & Editors Apps|
Description from Developer:
App preview ([see all 24 screenshots])
About this appOn this page you can download MiniMovie - Free Video and Slideshow Editor and install on Windows PC. MiniMovie - Free Video and Slideshow Editor is free Video Players & Editors app, developed by ZenUI, ASUS Computer Inc.. Latest version of MiniMovie - Free Video and Slideshow Editor is 220.127.116.11_171129, was released on 2018-07-24 (updated on 2020-09-27). Estimated number of the downloads is more than 50000000. Overall rating of MiniMovie - Free Video and Slideshow Editor is 4,5. Generally most of the top apps on Android Store have rating of 4+. This app had been rated by 515.179 users, 19670 users had rated it 5*, 372819 users had rated it 1*. Older versions of MiniMovie - Free Video and Slideshow Editor are also available with us 18.104.22.168_171129 22.214.171.124_170922 126.96.36.199_161214 188.8.131.52_160912 184.108.40.206_160811 220.127.116.11_160711 18.104.22.168_160604 22.214.171.124_160603 126.96.36.199_160531 188.8.131.52_160420 184.108.40.206_160308 220.127.116.11_160129 18.104.22.168_160113 22.214.171.124_151210 126.96.36.199_151116 188.8.131.52_151109 184.108.40.206_151008 220.127.116.11918 18.104.22.168903 22.214.171.124813 126.96.36.199805_1
How to install MiniMovie - Free Video and Slideshow Editor on Windows?
Instruction on how to install MiniMovie - Free Video and Slideshow Editor on Windows XP/7/8/10 Pc & Laptop
In this post, I am going to show you how to install MiniMovie - Free Video and Slideshow Editor on Windows PC by using Android App Player such as BlueStacks, Nox, KOPlayer, ...
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
Below you will find a detailed step-by-step guide, but I want to give you a fast overview how it works. All you need is an emulator that will emulate an Android device on your Windows PC and then you can install applications and use it - you see you're actually playing it on Android, but this runs not on a smartphone or tablet, it runs on a PC.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
Step By Step Guide To Install MiniMovie - Free Video and Slideshow Editor using BlueStacks
- Download & Install BlueStacks at: http://bluestacks.com
- Open the apk file: Double-click the apk file to launch BlueStacks and install the application. If your apk file doesn't automatically open BlueStacks, right-click on it and select Open with... Browse to the BlueStacks. You can also drag-and-drop the apk file onto the BlueStacks home screen
- After install, just click Run to open, it works like a charm :D.
How to install MiniMovie - Free Video and Slideshow Editor on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at: http://bignox.com. The installation is easy to carry out.
- Drag the apk file to Nox and drop it. The File Manager will show up. Click the Open XXX Folder button under the file sign that turns blue.
- Then you will be able to install the apk you just download from your computer to Nox or move/copy the file to other locations in Nox.