Soul Knight on Windows Pc
Developed By: ChillyRoom
Rating: 4,6/5 - 1.155.434 votes
Last Updated: November 26, 2020
|Release Date||November 25, 20|
Description from Developer:
About this gameOn this page you can download Soul Knight and play on Windows PC. Soul Knight is free Action game, developed by ChillyRoom. Latest version of Soul Knight is 2.9.1, was released on 2020-11-25 (updated on 2020-11-26). Estimated number of the downloads is more than 10000000. Overall rating of Soul Knight is 4,6. Generally most of the top apps on Android Store have rating of 4+. This game had been rated by 1.155.434 users, 55497 users had rated it 5*, 900432 users had rated it 1*. Older versions of Soul Knight are also available with us 2.9.1 2.9.0 2.8.7 2.8.6 2.8.2 2.8.0 2.7.3 2.7.2 2.7.0 2.6.8 2.6.7 2.6.5 2.6.5 2.6.5 2.6.1 2.6.0 2.5.5 2.5.1 2.5.0 2.4.2 2.4.1 2.4.0 2.3.5 2.3.5 2.3.2
How to play Soul Knight on Windows?
Instruction on how to play Soul Knight on Windows XP/7/8/10 Pc & Laptop
In this post, I am going to show you how to install Soul Knight on Windows PC by using Android App Player such as BlueStacks, Nox, KOPlayer, ...
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this game on bottom of this page.
Below you will find a detailed step-by-step guide, but I want to give you a fast overview how it works. All you need is an emulator that will emulate an Android device on your Windows PC and then you can install applications and use it - you see you're actually playing it on Android, but this runs not on a smartphone or tablet, it runs on a PC.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
Step By Step Guide To Play Soul Knight using BlueStacks
- Download & Install BlueStacks at: http://bluestacks.com
- Open the apk file: Double-click the apk file to launch BlueStacks and install the application. If your apk file doesn't automatically open BlueStacks, right-click on it and select Open with... Browse to the BlueStacks. You can also drag-and-drop the apk file onto the BlueStacks home screen
- After install, just click Run to open, it works like a charm :D.
How to play Soul Knight on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at: http://bignox.com. The installation is easy to carry out.
- Drag the apk file to Nox and drop it. The File Manager will show up. Click the Open XXX Folder button under the file sign that turns blue.
- Then you will be able to install the apk you just download from your computer to Nox or move/copy the file to other locations in Nox.