IPTV on Windows Pc
Developed By: Ålands Telekommunikation Ab
Rating: 3,0/5 - 33 votes
Last Updated: May 12, 2021
|Release Date||January 30, 21|
Description from Developer:
App preview ([see all 2 screenshots])
About this appOn this page you can download IPTV and install on Windows PC. IPTV is free Entertainment app, developed by Ålands Telekommunikation Ab. Latest version of IPTV is 20.09-release-build2020112014, was released on 2021-01-30 (updated on 2021-05-12). Estimated number of the downloads is more than 5000. Overall rating of IPTV is 3,0. Generally most of the top apps on Android Store have rating of 4+. This app had been rated by 33 users, 14 users had rated it 5*, 12 users had rated it 1*. Older versions of IPTV are also available with us 20.09-release-build2020112014 20.01-release-build2020030316 19.06-release-build2019061713 19.04-release-build2019042515 18.02-release-build2018061312 17.08-release-build20171115104434 17.08-release-build20171009013037 17.08-release-build20170929145844 17.03-release-build20170510153950 17.01-release-build20170131171121 6.8-release-build20170113130652
How to install IPTV on Windows?
Instruction on how to install IPTV on Windows XP/7/8/10 Pc & Laptop
In this post, I am going to show you how to install IPTV on Windows PC by using Android App Player such as BlueStacks, Nox, KOPlayer, ...
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
Below you will find a detailed step-by-step guide, but I want to give you a fast overview how it works. All you need is an emulator that will emulate an Android device on your Windows PC and then you can install applications and use it - you see you're actually playing it on Android, but this runs not on a smartphone or tablet, it runs on a PC.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
Step By Step Guide To Install IPTV using BlueStacks
- Download & Install BlueStacks at: http://bluestacks.com
- Open the apk file: Double-click the apk file to launch BlueStacks and install the application. If your apk file doesn't automatically open BlueStacks, right-click on it and select Open with... Browse to the BlueStacks. You can also drag-and-drop the apk file onto the BlueStacks home screen
- After install, just click Run to open, it works like a charm :D.
How to install IPTV on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at: http://bignox.com. The installation is easy to carry out.
- Drag the apk file to Nox and drop it. The File Manager will show up. Click the Open XXX Folder button under the file sign that turns blue.
- Then you will be able to install the apk you just download from your computer to Nox or move/copy the file to other locations in Nox.