Control Center IOS 14 - Control Center on Windows Pc
Developed By: Assistive Touch Team
Rating: 4,6/5 - 189.957 votes
Last Updated: May 22, 2021
|Release Date||May 20, 21|
Compatible with Windows 7/8/10 Pc & Laptop
Compatible with Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)
About this appOn this page you can download Control Center IOS 14 - Control Center and install on Windows PC. Control Center IOS 14 - Control Center is free Tools app, developed by Assistive Touch Team. Latest version of Control Center IOS 14 - Control Center is 2.173, was released on 2021-05-20 (updated on 2021-05-22). Estimated number of the downloads is more than 5,000,000. Overall rating of Control Center IOS 14 - Control Center is 4,6. Generally most of the top apps on Android Store have rating of 4+. This app had been rated by 189,957 users, 11,241 users had rated it 5*, 151,326 users had rated it 1*.
Control Center IOS 134is an easy tool for Android devices. It's fast, it’s smooth, and it’s totally FREE.
With a floating bar on the screen, you...
How to install Control Center IOS 14 - Control Center on Windows?
Instruction on how to install Control Center IOS 14 - Control Center on Windows 7/8/10 Pc & Laptop
In this post, I am going to show you how to install Control Center IOS 14 - Control Center on Windows PC by using Android App Player such as BlueStacks, Nox, KOPlayer, ...
Below you will find a detailed step-by-step guide, but I want to give you a fast overview of how it works. All you need is an emulator that will emulate an Android device on your Windows PC and then you can install applications and use it - you see you're playing it on Android, but this runs not on a smartphone or tablet, it runs on a PC.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
Step By Step Guide To Install Control Center IOS 14 - Control Center using BlueStacks
- Download and Install BlueStacks at: https://www.bluestacks.com. The installation procedure is quite simple. After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator. It may take some time to load the Bluestacks app initially. Once it is opened, you should be able to see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Google Play Store comes pre-installed in Bluestacks. On the home screen, find Google Play Store and click on the icon to open it. You may need to sign in to access the Play Store.
- Look for "Control Center IOS 14 - Control Center" in the search bar. Click to install "Control Center IOS 14 - Control Center" from the search results.
- If you don't see this app from the search results, you need to download APK/XAPK installer file from this page, save it to an easy-to-find location. Once the APK/XAPK file is downloaded, double-click to open it. You can also drag and drop the APK/XAPK file onto the BlueStacks home screen to open it.
- Once installed, click "Control Center IOS 14 - Control Center" icon on the home screen to start using, it'll work like a charm :D
[Notes] about Bluetooth: At the moment, support for Bluetooth is not available on BlueStacks. Hence, apps that require control of Bluetooth may not work on BlueStacks.
How to install Control Center IOS 14 - Control Center on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at: https://www.bignox.com. The installation is easy to carry out.
- After NoxPlayer is installed, open it and you can see the search bar on the home screen. Look for "Control Center IOS 14 - Control Center" and click to install from the search results.
- You can also download the APK/XAPK installer file from this page, then drag and drop it onto the NoxPlayer home screen. The installation process will take place quickly. After successful installation, you can find "Control Center IOS 14 - Control Center" on the home screen of NoxPlayer.
Download older versions
Other versions available: 2.173 , 2.4.72 , 2.4.70 , 2.4.69 , 2.4.68 , 2.4.66 , 2.4.63 , 2.4.59.