Bitmoji on Windows Pc
Developed By: Bitstrips
Rating: 4,5/5 - 3.407.707 votes
Last Updated: June 08, 2021
|Release Date||June 08, 21|
Description from Developer:
About this appOn this page you can download Bitmoji and install on Windows PC. Bitmoji is free Entertainment app, developed by Bitstrips. Latest version of Bitmoji is 22.214.171.12448, was released on 2021-06-08 (updated on 2021-06-08). Estimated number of the downloads is more than 100000000. Overall rating of Bitmoji is 4,5. Generally most of the top apps on Android Store have rating of 4+. This app had been rated by 3.407.707 users, 134416 users had rated it 5*, 2530269 users had rated it 1*. Older versions of Bitmoji are also available with us 126.96.36.19948 188.8.131.5238 184.108.40.20697 220.127.116.1197 18.104.22.16810 22.214.171.12472 126.96.36.19984 188.8.131.5233 184.108.40.20630 220.127.116.1137 18.104.22.16816 22.214.171.12410 126.96.36.19950 188.8.131.5257 184.108.40.20698 220.127.116.1121 18.104.22.16852 22.214.171.12417 126.96.36.19987 10.89.0.5552 10.88.0.5455 10.87.0.5293 10.86.0.5090 10.85.0.5027 10.84.0.4805
How to install Bitmoji on Windows?
Instruction on how to install Bitmoji on Windows XP/7/8/10 Pc & Laptop
In this post, I am going to show you how to install Bitmoji on Windows PC by using Android App Player such as BlueStacks, Nox, KOPlayer, ...
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
Below you will find a detailed step-by-step guide, but I want to give you a fast overview how it works. All you need is an emulator that will emulate an Android device on your Windows PC and then you can install applications and use it - you see you're actually playing it on Android, but this runs not on a smartphone or tablet, it runs on a PC.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
Step By Step Guide To Install Bitmoji using BlueStacks
- Download & Install BlueStacks at: http://bluestacks.com
- Open the apk file: Double-click the apk file to launch BlueStacks and install the application. If your apk file doesn't automatically open BlueStacks, right-click on it and select Open with... Browse to the BlueStacks. You can also drag-and-drop the apk file onto the BlueStacks home screen
- After install, just click Run to open, it works like a charm :D.
How to install Bitmoji on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at: http://bignox.com. The installation is easy to carry out.
- Drag the apk file to Nox and drop it. The File Manager will show up. Click the Open XXX Folder button under the file sign that turns blue.
- Then you will be able to install the apk you just download from your computer to Nox or move/copy the file to other locations in Nox.