Ultimate x3DSx Gold on Windows Pc
Developed By: Fart Mobile 2.0
Rating: 2,1/5 - 7.586 votes
Last Updated: July 06, 2019
||September 04, 18
Must be required by device administration receiver, to ensure that only the system can interact with it. [see more (21)]
- New Emulation System- Performance Improvements- New Game Pad Layout- Bug Fix's [see more]
Description from Developer:
Ultimate x3DSx is a super fast and full-featured emulator to run GameBoy 3DS and Advanced games on the broadest range of Android devices, from very low-end phones to modern tablets... [read more]
About this game
On this page you can download Ultimate x3DSx Gold and play on Windows PC. Ultimate x3DSx Gold is free Arcade game, developed by Fart Mobile 2.0. Latest version of Ultimate x3DSx Gold is 25.0.0, was released on 2018-09-04 (updated on 2019-07-06). Estimated number of the downloads is more than 500,000. Overall rating of Ultimate x3DSx Gold is 2,1. Generally most of the top apps on Android Store have rating of 4+. This game had been rated by 7,586 users, 1 users had rated it 5*, 5 users had rated it 1*.
How to play Ultimate x3DSx Gold on Windows?
Instruction on how to play Ultimate x3DSx Gold on Windows 7/8/10/11 Pc & Laptop
In this post, I am going to show you how to install Ultimate x3DSx Gold on Windows PC by using Android App Player such as BlueStacks, LDPlayer, Nox, KOPlayer, ...
Before you start, you will need to download the APK/XAPK installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note] You can also download older versions of this game on bottom of this page.
Below you will find a detailed step-by-step guide, but I want to give you a fast overview of how it works. All you need is an emulator that will emulate an Android device on your Windows PC and then you can install applications and use it - you see you're playing it on Android, but this runs not on a smartphone or tablet, it runs on a PC.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
Step By Step Guide To Play Ultimate x3DSx Gold using BlueStacks
- Download and Install BlueStacks at: https://www.bluestacks.com. The installation procedure is quite simple. After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator. It may take some time to load the Bluestacks app initially. Once it is opened, you should be able to see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Open the APK/XAPK file: Double-click the APK/XAPK file to launch BlueStacks and install the application. If your APK/XAPK file doesn't automatically open BlueStacks, right-click on it and select Open with... Browse to the BlueStacks. You can also drag-and-drop the APK/XAPK file onto the BlueStacks home screen
- Once installed, click "Ultimate x3DSx Gold" icon on the home screen to start playing, it'll work like a charm :D
[Note 1] For better performance and compatibility, choose BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit read more
[Note 2] about Bluetooth: At the moment, support for Bluetooth is not available on BlueStacks. Hence, apps that require control of Bluetooth may not work on BlueStacks.
How to play Ultimate x3DSx Gold on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at: https://www.bignox.com. The installation is easy to carry out.
- Drag the APK/XAPK file to the NoxPlayer interface and drop it to install
- The installation process will take place quickly. After successful installation, you can find "Ultimate x3DSx Gold" on the home screen of NoxPlayer, just click to open it.
(*) is required
Ultimate x3DSx is a super fast and full-featured emulator to run GameBoy 3DS and Advanced games on the broadest range of Android devices, from very low-end phones to modern tablets. It emulates nearly all aspects of the real hardware correctly.
This is by far the only emulator that supports link cable emulation with decent speed.
The emulator can be controlled using external USB/Bluetooth controllers, keyboard, touchscreen or trackball. It is now MOGA Enhanced and also runs on the Nvidia Shield.
• Fastest emulation, therefore saves your battery to the MAX.
• Very high game compatibility. Run nearly all games without a problem.
• Link cable emulation either on the same device, or across devices over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
• Gyroscope/tilt/solar sensor and rumble emulation.
• Enter GameShark/ActionReplay/CodeBreaker cheat codes and enable/disable them on the fly while the game is running.
• High-level BIOS emulation. No BIOS file needed.
• IPS/UPS ROM patching
• OpenGL rendering backend, as well as normal rendering on devices without a GPU.
• Cool video filters through the support of GLSL shaders.
• Fast-forward to skip long stories, as well as slow down games to get past a level you cannot in normal speed.
• On-screen keypad (multi-touch requires Android 2.0 or later), as well as shortcut buttons such as load/save.
• A very powerful screen layout editor, with which you can define the position and size for each of the on-screen controls, as well as for the game video.
• External controllers support, such as the MOGA controllers.
• Clean & simple yet well-designed user interface. Seamlessly integrated with the latest Android.
• Create and switch to different key-mapping profiles.
• Create shortcuts to easily launch your favorite games from your desktop.
No games are included in this app and you need to obtain yours in a legal way. Place them onto your SD card, and browse to them from within the app.
LEGAL: This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Nintendo Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries.
If you're having any problems with this app, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and tell us about the issues you're running into as well as what device and OS version you're using.
We respond to every email.
- New Emulation System
- Performance Improvements
- New Game Pad Layout
- Bug Fix's
April 29, 2018
March 28, 2018
March 18, 2018
Loading time reduced
Android O support
October 26, 2017
Loading Screen Fixed
Must be required by device administration receiver, to ensure that only the system can interact with it.
Allows an application to collect component usage statistics
Declaring the permission implies intention to use the API and the user of the device can grant permission through the Settings application.
Allows an application to retrieve state dump information from system services.
Allows an application to read or write the secure system settings.
Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
Allows an application to modify the current configuration, such as locale.
Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Allows access to the vibrator.
Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String].
Required to be able to access the camera device.
Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
Allows applications to open network sockets.
Allows applications to access information about networks.
Allows an application to write to external storage.
Allows an application to read from external storage.