Fame City on Windows Pc
Developed By: MovieStarPlanet ApS
Rating: 3,9/5 - 114.949 votes
Last Updated: July 06, 2019
|Release Date||January 02, 19|
Compatible with Windows 7/8/10 Pc & Laptop
Compatible with Android 3.0+ (Honeycomb)
Game preview ([see all 10 screenshots])
About this gameOn this page you can download Fame City and play on Windows PC. Fame City is free Simulation game, developed by MovieStarPlanet ApS. Latest version of Fame City is 1.4.18, was released on 2019-01-02 (updated on 2019-07-06). Estimated number of the downloads is more than 1,000. Overall rating of Fame City is 3,9. Generally most of the top apps on Android Store have rating of 4+. This game had been rated by 114,949 users, 65,110 users had rated it 5*, 16,148 users had rated it 1*.
Raise your celebrity status to get access to VIP cl...
How to play Fame City on Windows?
Instruction on how to play Fame City on Windows 7/8/10 Pc & Laptop
In this post, I am going to show you how to install Fame City on Windows PC by using Android App Player such as BlueStacks, Nox, KOPlayer, ...
Below you will find a detailed step-by-step guide, but I want to give you a fast overview of how it works. All you need is an emulator that will emulate an Android device on your Windows PC and then you can install applications and use it - you see you're playing it on Android, but this runs not on a smartphone or tablet, it runs on a PC.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
Step By Step Guide To Play Fame City using BlueStacks
- Download and Install BlueStacks at: https://www.bluestacks.com. The installation procedure is quite simple. After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator. It may take some time to load the Bluestacks app initially. Once it is opened, you should be able to see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Google Play Store comes pre-installed in Bluestacks. On the home screen, find Google Play Store and click on the icon to open it. You may need to sign in to access the Play Store.
- Look for "Fame City" in the search bar. Click to install "Fame City" from the search results.
- If you don't see this game from the search results, you need to download APK/XAPK installer file from this page, save it to an easy-to-find location. Once the APK/XAPK file is downloaded, double-click to open it. You can also drag and drop the APK/XAPK file onto the BlueStacks home screen to open it.
- Once installed, click "Fame City" icon on the home screen to start playing, it'll work like a charm :D
[Notes] about Bluetooth: At the moment, support for Bluetooth is not available on BlueStacks. Hence, apps that require control of Bluetooth may not work on BlueStacks.
How to play Fame City on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at: https://www.bignox.com. The installation is easy to carry out.
- After NoxPlayer is installed, open it and you can see the search bar on the home screen. Look for "Fame City" and click to install from the search results.
- You can also download the APK/XAPK installer file from this page, then drag and drop it onto the NoxPlayer home screen. The installation process will take place quickly. After successful installation, you can find "Fame City" on the home screen of NoxPlayer.
Download older versions
Other versions available: 1.4.18.