Stack Ball - Blast through platforms on Windows Pc
Developed By: AI GAMES FZ
Rating: 4,1/5 - 930.845 votes
Last Updated: July 15, 2021
|Release Date||February 11, 21|
Compatible with Windows 7/8/10 Pc & Laptop
Compatible with Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)
Game preview ([see all 25 screenshots])
About this gameOn this page you can download Stack Ball - Blast through platforms and play on Windows PC. Stack Ball - Blast through platforms is free Racing game, developed by AI GAMES FZ. Latest version of Stack Ball - Blast through platforms is 1.0.92, was released on 2021-02-11 (updated on 2021-07-15). Estimated number of the downloads is more than 100,000,000. Overall rating of Stack Ball - Blast through platforms is 4,1. Generally most of the top apps on Android Store have rating of 4+. This game had been rated by 930,845 users, 117,640 users had rated it 5*, 621,095 users had rated it 1*.
Sound easy? You wish!!
Your ball smashes like a brick throug...
How to play Stack Ball - Blast through platforms on Windows?
Instruction on how to play Stack Ball - Blast through platforms on Windows 7/8/10 Pc & Laptop
In this post, I am going to show you how to install Stack Ball - Blast through platforms on Windows PC by using Android App Player such as BlueStacks, Nox, KOPlayer, ...
Below you will find a detailed step-by-step guide, but I want to give you a fast overview of how it works. All you need is an emulator that will emulate an Android device on your Windows PC and then you can install applications and use it - you see you're playing it on Android, but this runs not on a smartphone or tablet, it runs on a PC.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
Step By Step Guide To Play Stack Ball - Blast through platforms using BlueStacks
- Download and Install BlueStacks at: https://www.bluestacks.com. The installation procedure is quite simple. After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator. It may take some time to load the Bluestacks app initially. Once it is opened, you should be able to see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Google Play Store comes pre-installed in Bluestacks. On the home screen, find Google Play Store and click on the icon to open it. You may need to sign in to access the Play Store.
- Look for "Stack Ball - Blast through platforms" in the search bar. Click to install "Stack Ball - Blast through platforms" from the search results.
- If you don't see this game from the search results, you need to download APK/XAPK installer file from this page, save it to an easy-to-find location. Once the APK/XAPK file is downloaded, double-click to open it. You can also drag and drop the APK/XAPK file onto the BlueStacks home screen to open it.
- Once installed, click "Stack Ball - Blast through platforms" icon on the home screen to start playing, it'll work like a charm :D
[Notes] about Bluetooth: At the moment, support for Bluetooth is not available on BlueStacks. Hence, apps that require control of Bluetooth may not work on BlueStacks.
How to play Stack Ball - Blast through platforms on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at: https://www.bignox.com. The installation is easy to carry out.
- After NoxPlayer is installed, open it and you can see the search bar on the home screen. Look for "Stack Ball - Blast through platforms" and click to install from the search results.
- You can also download the APK/XAPK installer file from this page, then drag and drop it onto the NoxPlayer home screen. The installation process will take place quickly. After successful installation, you can find "Stack Ball - Blast through platforms" on the home screen of NoxPlayer.
Download older versions
Other versions available: 1.0.92 , 1.0.91 , 1.0.87 , 1.0.86 , 1.0.85 , 1.0.84 , 1.0.73 , 1.0.72.