Classic Solitaire Card Games on Windows Pc
Developed By: Rory Buckley
Rating: 1,0/5 - 1 votes
Last Updated: November 07, 2020
Compatible with Windows 7/8/10/11 Pc & Laptop
|Release Date||November 05, 20|
Description from Developer:
Game preview ([see all 5 screenshots])
About this gameOn this page you can download Classic Solitaire Card Games and play on Windows PC. Classic Solitaire Card Games is free Card game, developed by Rory Buckley. Latest version of Classic Solitaire Card Games is 1.1.2, was released on 2020-11-05 (updated on 2020-11-07). Estimated number of the downloads is more than 50. Overall rating of Classic Solitaire Card Games is 1,0. Generally most of the top apps on Android Store have rating of 4+. This game had been rated by 1 users, 1 users had rated it 5*, 1 users had rated it 1*.
How to play Classic Solitaire Card Games on Windows?
Instruction on how to play Classic Solitaire Card Games on Windows 7/8/10/11 Pc & Laptop
In this post, I am going to show you how to install Classic Solitaire Card Games on Windows PC by using Android App Player such as BlueStacks, LDPlayer, Nox, KOPlayer, ...
Before you start, you will need to download the APK/XAPK installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note] You can also download older versions of this game on bottom of this page.
Below you will find a detailed step-by-step guide, but I want to give you a fast overview of how it works. All you need is an emulator that will emulate an Android device on your Windows PC and then you can install applications and use it - you see you're playing it on Android, but this runs not on a smartphone or tablet, it runs on a PC.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
Step By Step Guide To Play Classic Solitaire Card Games using BlueStacks
- Download and Install BlueStacks at: https://www.bluestacks.com. The installation procedure is quite simple. After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator. It may take some time to load the Bluestacks app initially. Once it is opened, you should be able to see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Open the APK/XAPK file: Double-click the APK/XAPK file to launch BlueStacks and install the application. If your APK/XAPK file doesn't automatically open BlueStacks, right-click on it and select Open with... Browse to the BlueStacks. You can also drag-and-drop the APK/XAPK file onto the BlueStacks home screen
- Once installed, click "Classic Solitaire Card Games" icon on the home screen to start playing, it'll work like a charm :D
[Note 1] For better performance and compatibility, choose BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit read more
[Note 2] about Bluetooth: At the moment, support for Bluetooth is not available on BlueStacks. Hence, apps that require control of Bluetooth may not work on BlueStacks.
How to play Classic Solitaire Card Games on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at: https://www.bignox.com. The installation is easy to carry out.
- Drag the APK/XAPK file to the NoxPlayer interface and drop it to install
- The installation process will take place quickly. After successful installation, you can find "Classic Solitaire Card Games" on the home screen of NoxPlayer, just click to open it.
Download older versions
Other versions available: 1.1.2 , 1.0.2.
Download Classic Solitaire Card Games 1.1.2 on Windows PC – 28.5 MB
Download Classic Solitaire Card Games 1.0.2 on Windows PC – 28.5 MB