Download DStv 2.1.25 on Windows Pc
- Apk File Name: com.dstvmobile.android-v2.1.25.apk
- Version: 2.1.25 (Release Date May 01, 2019)
- Apk Size: 16.1 MB
- Apk MD5: 396FF1B3B0CF6C040FAD6405F81E2636
- Apk SHA1: F4A6C396893F9B30084D45130A875277B390362D
- Developed By: MultiChoice Support Services (Pty) Ltd
- Minimum Operating System: Android 4.4+ (KitKat)
Release notesWe admit it: app improvements = happier customers = better rating = grinning engineers. In this latest update:
- Fixes issues with accessing the app
- User Interface updates
- Bug fixes
Got feedback? Did we do something good or mess something up? We’d love to hear from you - drop us a note at email@example.com.
Step By Step Guide To Install DStv using BlueStacks
- Download & Install BlueStacks at: http://bluestacks.com
- Open the apk file: Double-click the apk file to launch BlueStacks and install the application. If your apk file doesn't automatically open BlueStacks, right-click on it and select Open with... Browse to the BlueStacks. You can also drag-and-drop the apk file onto the BlueStacks home screen
- After install, just click Run to open, it works like a charm :D.
How to install DStv on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at: http://bignox.com. The installation is easy to carry out.
- Drag the apk file to Nox and drop it. The File Manager will show up. Click the Open XXX Folder button under the file sign that turns blue.
- Then you will be able to install the apk you just download from your computer to Nox or move/copy the file to other locations in Nox.