Download DStv 2.2.16 on Windows Pc
- Apk File Name: com.dstvmobile.android-v2.2.16.apk
- Version: 2.2.16 (Release Date November 19, 2019)
- Apk Size: 17.9 MB
- Apk MD5: 77E748E202F6E036D5A0A6A24C8D0340
- Apk SHA1: 076B32E9378E2F237D5ADEA3779C61E8E98BE4EC
- Developed By: MultiChoice Support Services (Pty) Ltd
- Minimum Operating System: Android 4.4+ (KitKat)
Release notesWe admit it: app improvements = happier customers = better rating = grinning engineers. In this latest update:
- Updated player controls to improve your viewing experience
Got feedback? Did we do something good or mess something up? We’d love to hear from you - drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step By Step Guide To Install DStv using BlueStacks
- Download & Install BlueStacks at: http://bluestacks.com
- Open the apk file: Double-click the apk file to launch BlueStacks and install the application. If your apk file doesn't automatically open BlueStacks, right-click on it and select Open with... Browse to the BlueStacks. You can also drag-and-drop the apk file onto the BlueStacks home screen
- After install, just click Run to open, it works like a charm :D.
How to install DStv on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at: http://bignox.com. The installation is easy to carry out.
- Drag the apk file to Nox and drop it. The File Manager will show up. Click the Open XXX Folder button under the file sign that turns blue.
- Then you will be able to install the apk you just download from your computer to Nox or move/copy the file to other locations in Nox.