Download VNC Viewer for Android 0.5.0 on Windows Pc
- Apk File Name: android.androidVNC-v0.5.0.apk
- Version: 0.5.0 (Release Date August 16, 2018)
- Apk Size: 240 KB
- Apk MD5: 4B534119B0FA3F70AD69ED3BF8651994
- Apk SHA1: 2A5976D927BF8619AE5F885D8F8818BDD8FEAA66
- Developed By: androidVNC team + antlersoft
- Minimum Operating System: Android 1.5+ (Cupcake)
Release notesAdds support for immersive mode on supported devices, so VNC will be able to use alll of your devices screen space.
Adds an optional wake lock so your connection can be kept alive when your devices is idle for a while
Adds support for special keys often found on hardware keyboards, so they can be entered without going through the menu (Home, End, Page Up, Page Down, arrow keys)
Adds Chinese language translation
Step By Step Guide To Install VNC Viewer for Android using BlueStacks
- Download & Install BlueStacks at: http://bluestacks.com
- Open the apk file: Double-click the apk file to launch BlueStacks and install the application. If your apk file doesn't automatically open BlueStacks, right-click on it and select Open with... Browse to the BlueStacks. You can also drag-and-drop the apk file onto the BlueStacks home screen
- After install, just click Run to open, it works like a charm :D.
How to install VNC Viewer for Android on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at: http://bignox.com. The installation is easy to carry out.
- Drag the apk file to Nox and drop it. The File Manager will show up. Click the Open XXX Folder button under the file sign that turns blue.
- Then you will be able to install the apk you just download from your computer to Nox or move/copy the file to other locations in Nox.