Download Spaceflight Simulator 1.27 on Windows Pc
- Apk File Name: com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator-v1.27.apk
- Version: 1.27 (Release Date February 09, 2018)
- Apk Size: 35.3 MB
- Apk MD5: 7F1E1718BDE79938CA10B1ADE7B50183
- Apk SHA1: 922319C18B8D5FB12284CBEB26A655F9F8186C16
- Developed By: Stefo Mai Morojna
- Minimum Operating System: Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)
10+ bug fixes
1.5.2 update overview video: https://youtu.be/6PHek6fwRbo
- Staging (use multiple parts at once)
- Redesigned part description menu
- Tweak parts in build (toggle legs and engines, set fuel level, etc)
- Select rockets in world
- Rename rockets
- Screen notch support
- Hold to select parts in an area
- Added Korean
- Fixed lots of bugs
- Decimal part scales
- Added orbitDirection and hasTerrainCollider
Step By Step Guide To Play Spaceflight Simulator using BlueStacks
- Download & Install BlueStacks at: http://bluestacks.com
- Open the apk file: Double-click the apk file to launch BlueStacks and install the application. If your apk file doesn't automatically open BlueStacks, right-click on it and select Open with... Browse to the BlueStacks. You can also drag-and-drop the apk file onto the BlueStacks home screen
- After install, just click Run to open, it works like a charm :D.
How to play Spaceflight Simulator on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at: http://bignox.com. The installation is easy to carry out.
- Drag the apk file to Nox and drop it. The File Manager will show up. Click the Open XXX Folder button under the file sign that turns blue.
- Then you will be able to install the apk you just download from your computer to Nox or move/copy the file to other locations in Nox.