Download Kasa Smart 220.127.116.114 on Windows Pc
- Apk File Name: com.tplink.kasa_android-v18.104.22.1684.apk
- Version: 22.214.171.1244 (Release Date March 20, 2019)
- Apk Size: 77.5 MB
- Apk MD5: 8F2705F181542B524B679FDEA492538C
- Apk SHA1: AF68B91210B3970BC4CB3DA341FCBF7C02301F5B
- Developed By: TP-LINK Research America
- Minimum Operating System: Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)
Release notesHappy August! This version of Kasa has some important changes.
* Removed support for Works with Nest.
* You can now setup a single HS210 Smart Switch instead of a pair for three-way lights.
* You can now control your Kasa devices from Samsung SmartThings. Just connect your accounts in the Kasa app.
* You can now schedule camera notifications to start on one day and end the following day.
* Bug fixes to address issues in Android 10.
Step By Step Guide To Install Kasa Smart using BlueStacks
- Download & Install BlueStacks at: http://bluestacks.com
- Open the apk file: Double-click the apk file to launch BlueStacks and install the application. If your apk file doesn't automatically open BlueStacks, right-click on it and select Open with... Browse to the BlueStacks. You can also drag-and-drop the apk file onto the BlueStacks home screen
- After install, just click Run to open, it works like a charm :D.
How to install Kasa Smart on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at: http://bignox.com. The installation is easy to carry out.
- Drag the apk file to Nox and drop it. The File Manager will show up. Click the Open XXX Folder button under the file sign that turns blue.
- Then you will be able to install the apk you just download from your computer to Nox or move/copy the file to other locations in Nox.