Download Blackboard 4.5.0 on Windows Pc
- Apk File Name: com.blackboard.android.bbstudent-v4.5.0.apk
- Version: 4.5.0 (Release Date August 28, 2019)
- Apk Size: 102 MB
- Apk MD5: C87114A606775A6C03279B7CD6D70AF8
- Apk SHA1: C06491CDB4971201E1F687F927D8DF4686A40D1D
- Developed By: Blackboard Inc.
- Minimum Operating System: Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)
Release notesIn this release we’ve added support for Blackboard Assist – a new tool that allows your institution to promote and direct academic, support, and various other services to you.
Resolved an issue when adding files from an SD card
Fixed an issue where multiple reply screens were shown when replying to a thread
Enjoying the Blackboard app? Make sure to rate us and leave a review! If you’re having a problem, use our in-app feedback to report a problem!
Step By Step Guide To Install Blackboard using BlueStacks
- Download & Install BlueStacks at: http://bluestacks.com
- Open the apk file: Double-click the apk file to launch BlueStacks and install the application. If your apk file doesn't automatically open BlueStacks, right-click on it and select Open with... Browse to the BlueStacks. You can also drag-and-drop the apk file onto the BlueStacks home screen
- After install, just click Run to open, it works like a charm :D.
How to install Blackboard on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at: http://bignox.com. The installation is easy to carry out.
- Drag the apk file to Nox and drop it. The File Manager will show up. Click the Open XXX Folder button under the file sign that turns blue.
- Then you will be able to install the apk you just download from your computer to Nox or move/copy the file to other locations in Nox.