Download Cloud Contacts 1.7 on Windows Pc
- Apk File Name: nano.mudasir.savecontactsonline-v1.7.apk
- Version: 1.7 (Release Date May 25, 2019)
- Apk Size: 2.4 MB
- Apk MD5: E4DA4682DE925F9E913FBC5F4EAA457A
- Apk SHA1: C7A51033725B9E1401F62FBB850E91198E472E04
- Developed By: MI Nano
- Minimum Operating System: Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Release notesImproved Performance
Fixed Known Bugs If New New Bugs Will Discovered ,I Will Fix Them.
Read Contacts Permission is Required for Reading the Contacts to Save Them on Database.
Internet Permission is Required For Checking Whether the Device is Connected with Internet or Not.
Step By Step Guide To Install Cloud Contacts using BlueStacks
- Download & Install BlueStacks at: http://bluestacks.com
- Open the apk file: Double-click the apk file to launch BlueStacks and install the application. If your apk file doesn't automatically open BlueStacks, right-click on it and select Open with... Browse to the BlueStacks. You can also drag-and-drop the apk file onto the BlueStacks home screen
- After install, just click Run to open, it works like a charm :D.
How to install Cloud Contacts on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at: http://bignox.com. The installation is easy to carry out.
- Drag the apk file to Nox and drop it. The File Manager will show up. Click the Open XXX Folder button under the file sign that turns blue.
- Then you will be able to install the apk you just download from your computer to Nox or move/copy the file to other locations in Nox.