Download ibis Paint X 5.5.11 on Windows Pc
- Apk File Name: jp.ne.ibis.ibispaintx.app-v5.5.11.apk
- Version: 5.5.11 (Release Date February 06, 2019)
- Apk Size: 30.5 MB
- Apk MD5: 5D14D843DFD7FF57F6EE1E30B56C00E7
- Apk SHA1: 986573C86A235904852AA3C1C5561DC2936AACFE
- Developed By: ibis mobile inc.
- Minimum Operating System: Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)
Release notes[Changes in ver.8.1.1]
- Bug fixes. Please see the "News" in our website for more detail.
[Changes in ver.8.1.0]
- Added new brushes "Color Changing 1/2".
[New Features in ver.8.0.0]
- Added "Special Pen" which consists of Liquify Pen, Lasso (Fill/Eraser), Copy Pen (Relative/Fixed/Move).
- Added a feature with which you can share brushes. You can use it via the "⋮" button at the top right of the Brush window.
- Added some new filters: "Waterdrop (Rounded)", "Chrome", etc.
Step By Step Guide To Install ibis Paint X using BlueStacks
- Download & Install BlueStacks at: http://bluestacks.com
- Open the apk file: Double-click the apk file to launch BlueStacks and install the application. If your apk file doesn't automatically open BlueStacks, right-click on it and select Open with... Browse to the BlueStacks. You can also drag-and-drop the apk file onto the BlueStacks home screen
- After install, just click Run to open, it works like a charm :D.
How to install ibis Paint X on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at: http://bignox.com. The installation is easy to carry out.
- Drag the apk file to Nox and drop it. The File Manager will show up. Click the Open XXX Folder button under the file sign that turns blue.
- Then you will be able to install the apk you just download from your computer to Nox or move/copy the file to other locations in Nox.