Download ibis Paint X 8.1.0 on Windows Pc
- Apk File Name: jp.ne.ibis.ibispaintx.app-v8.1.0.apk
- Version: 8.1.0 (Release Date November 18, 2020)
- Apk Size: 16.5 MB
- Apk MD5: 2D9424EA967DEB1C12BE7BD7AC113298
- Apk SHA1: 9BFE90CB929D18F58352E5CB2B9F60DDC046DF69
- Developed By: ibis mobile inc.
- Minimum Operating System: Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)
Release notes[Changes in ver.9.0.1]
- Some bug fixes and improvements.
[New Features in ver.9.0.0]
- Now you can use Transform tool to Layer folders.
- In "Translate Scale" of the Transform tool, you can now choose "Interpolation Method". In particular the image quality of reduction is improved by this feature.
- Brush QR codes uploaded to Online Gallery are now downloaded easily from "Online" in the Brush window.
"QR Code" is a registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED.
Step By Step Guide To Install ibis Paint X using BlueStacks
- Download & Install BlueStacks at: http://bluestacks.com
- Open the apk file: Double-click the apk file to launch BlueStacks and install the application. If your apk file doesn't automatically open BlueStacks, right-click on it and select Open with... Browse to the BlueStacks. You can also drag-and-drop the apk file onto the BlueStacks home screen
- After install, just click Run to open, it works like a charm :D.
How to install ibis Paint X on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at: http://bignox.com. The installation is easy to carry out.
- Drag the apk file to Nox and drop it. The File Manager will show up. Click the Open XXX Folder button under the file sign that turns blue.
- Then you will be able to install the apk you just download from your computer to Nox or move/copy the file to other locations in Nox.