Ultimate IPTV Playlist Loader on Windows Pc
Developed By: Antonio Dimitri
Rating: 4,4/5 - 2.050 votes
Last Updated: July 08, 2021
|Release Date||July 07, 21|
|Category||Video Players & Editors Apps|
Compatible with Windows 7/8/10 Pc & Laptop
Compatible with Android 4.2+ (Jelly Bean)
App preview ([see all 24 screenshots])
About this appOn this page you can download Ultimate IPTV Playlist Loader and install on Windows PC. Ultimate IPTV Playlist Loader is free Video Players & Editors app, developed by Antonio Dimitri. Latest version of Ultimate IPTV Playlist Loader is 4.72, was released on 2021-07-07 (updated on 2021-07-08). Estimated number of the downloads is more than 100,000. Overall rating of Ultimate IPTV Playlist Loader is 4,4. Generally most of the top apps on Android Store have rating of 4+. This app had been rated by 2,050 users, 165 users had rated it 5*, 1,437 users had rated it 1*.
- App DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY LIST OR CHANNELS. You have to provide your own list or account.
- App Contains ads (buy PRO version to support me for ads-free https://play.g...
How to install Ultimate IPTV Playlist Loader on Windows?
Instruction on how to install Ultimate IPTV Playlist Loader on Windows 7/8/10 Pc & Laptop
In this post, I am going to show you how to install Ultimate IPTV Playlist Loader on Windows PC by using Android App Player such as BlueStacks, Nox, KOPlayer, ...
Below you will find a detailed step-by-step guide, but I want to give you a fast overview of how it works. All you need is an emulator that will emulate an Android device on your Windows PC and then you can install applications and use it - you see you're playing it on Android, but this runs not on a smartphone or tablet, it runs on a PC.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
Step By Step Guide To Install Ultimate IPTV Playlist Loader using BlueStacks
- Download and Install BlueStacks at: https://www.bluestacks.com. The installation procedure is quite simple. After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator. It may take some time to load the Bluestacks app initially. Once it is opened, you should be able to see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Google Play Store comes pre-installed in Bluestacks. On the home screen, find Google Play Store and click on the icon to open it. You may need to sign in to access the Play Store.
- Look for "Ultimate IPTV Playlist Loader" in the search bar. Click to install "Ultimate IPTV Playlist Loader" from the search results.
- If you don't see this app from the search results, you need to download APK/XAPK installer file from this page, save it to an easy-to-find location. Once the APK/XAPK file is downloaded, double-click to open it. You can also drag and drop the APK/XAPK file onto the BlueStacks home screen to open it.
- Once installed, click "Ultimate IPTV Playlist Loader" icon on the home screen to start using, it'll work like a charm :D
[Notes] about Bluetooth: At the moment, support for Bluetooth is not available on BlueStacks. Hence, apps that require control of Bluetooth may not work on BlueStacks.
How to install Ultimate IPTV Playlist Loader on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at: https://www.bignox.com. The installation is easy to carry out.
- After NoxPlayer is installed, open it and you can see the search bar on the home screen. Look for "Ultimate IPTV Playlist Loader" and click to install from the search results.
- You can also download the APK/XAPK installer file from this page, then drag and drop it onto the NoxPlayer home screen. The installation process will take place quickly. After successful installation, you can find "Ultimate IPTV Playlist Loader" on the home screen of NoxPlayer.
Download older versions
Other versions available: 4.72 , 4.71 , 4.70 , 4.69 , 4.68 , 4.67 , 4.66 , 4.65.