TiviMate IPTV Player on Windows Pc
Developed By: AR Mobile Dev
Rating: 4,0/5 - 1.237 votes
Last Updated: July 10, 2021
|Release Date||August 01, 21|
|Category||Video Players & Editors Apps|
Compatible with Windows 7/8/10 Pc & Laptop
Compatible with Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)
App preview ([see all 11 screenshots])
About this appOn this page you can download TiviMate IPTV Player and install on Windows PC. TiviMate IPTV Player is free Video Players & Editors app, developed by AR Mobile Dev. Latest version of TiviMate IPTV Player is 3.8.0, was released on 2021-08-01 (updated on 2021-07-10). Estimated number of the downloads is more than 500,000. Overall rating of TiviMate IPTV Player is 4,0. Generally most of the top apps on Android Store have rating of 4+. This app had been rated by 1,237 users, 160 users had rated it 5*, 754 users had rated it 1*.
• Modern user interface designed for big screens
• Support for multip...
How to install TiviMate IPTV Player on Windows?
Instruction on how to install TiviMate IPTV Player on Windows 7/8/10 Pc & Laptop
In this post, I am going to show you how to install TiviMate IPTV Player on Windows PC by using Android App Player such as BlueStacks, Nox, KOPlayer, ...
Below you will find a detailed step-by-step guide, but I want to give you a fast overview of how it works. All you need is an emulator that will emulate an Android device on your Windows PC and then you can install applications and use it - you see you're playing it on Android, but this runs not on a smartphone or tablet, it runs on a PC.
If this doesn't work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
Step By Step Guide To Install TiviMate IPTV Player using BlueStacks
- Download and Install BlueStacks at: https://www.bluestacks.com. The installation procedure is quite simple. After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator. It may take some time to load the Bluestacks app initially. Once it is opened, you should be able to see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Google Play Store comes pre-installed in Bluestacks. On the home screen, find Google Play Store and click on the icon to open it. You may need to sign in to access the Play Store.
- Look for "TiviMate IPTV Player" in the search bar. Click to install "TiviMate IPTV Player" from the search results.
- If you don't see this app from the search results, you need to download APK/XAPK installer file from this page, save it to an easy-to-find location. Once the APK/XAPK file is downloaded, double-click to open it. You can also drag and drop the APK/XAPK file onto the BlueStacks home screen to open it.
- Once installed, click "TiviMate IPTV Player" icon on the home screen to start using, it'll work like a charm :D
[Notes] about Bluetooth: At the moment, support for Bluetooth is not available on BlueStacks. Hence, apps that require control of Bluetooth may not work on BlueStacks.
How to install TiviMate IPTV Player on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at: https://www.bignox.com. The installation is easy to carry out.
- After NoxPlayer is installed, open it and you can see the search bar on the home screen. Look for "TiviMate IPTV Player" and click to install from the search results.
- You can also download the APK/XAPK installer file from this page, then drag and drop it onto the NoxPlayer home screen. The installation process will take place quickly. After successful installation, you can find "TiviMate IPTV Player" on the home screen of NoxPlayer.
Download older versions
Other versions available: 3.8.0 , 3.7.0 , 3.6.0 , 3.5.0 , 3.4.0 , 3.4.0 , 3.4.0 , 3.4.0 , 3.4.0 , 2.8.5 , 2.8.5 , 2.8.0 , 2.7.5.